- Dr Dharmesh S Kapoor is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Uro-Gynaecology, and Infertility at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist with vast experience of more than 33 years.
- His specialization lies in the Surgical Treatment of Prolapse of the Vagina and Uterus and has successfully performed more than 1,500 Pelvic Floor and Incontinence Surgeries.
- Dr Kapoor is the only qualified doctor in Mumbai who performs an Endo-Anal Ultrasound for problems like Bowel Urgency and Bowel Incontinence.
- He has received his subspecialty training in Uro-Gynaecology at Plymouth with Dr Robert Freeman (president, IUGA).
- He has also received his training in Urology with Professors Paul Abrams and Marcus Drake at the renowned Bristol Urological Institute.
- Dr Kapoor has received training in Uro-GYnaecology at Croydon University Hospital, Thornton Heath, England, with world-renowned experts in Endoanal Ultrasonography and Perineal Trauma (Dr Abdul Sultan and Dr Ranee Thakar).
- He has published more than 25 papers in several peer-reviewed National and International Journals.
- He has served as an invited reviewer for the International Urogynecology Journal- European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and the RCOG’s STRATEGY learning program.
- The success rate of infertility treatment provided by Dr Kapoor in IVF is 59%, IUI is 44%, and Surrogacy is 90%.
Dr Dharmesh S Kapoor
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Dharmesh S Kapoor
More about Dr Dharmesh S Kapoor
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- CCST (Urogynecology)- General Medical Council, London, UK
- Clinical Fellowship (Urogynaecology)- Croydon University Hospital, Thornton Heath, England
- Fellowship (Female Urology and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction)- Cleveland Clinic, Weston, Florida, USA
- Fellowship- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK
List of Treatments
- Recurrent Urinary Infections in Women
- Abdominopelvic Pain
- Urinary Urgency and Incontinence
- Weak Bladders and Urodynamic Testing
- Surgical Treatment of Prolapse of the Vagina and Uterus
- Surgical Treatment of Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Management of High–Risk Pregnancies
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Minimal-Access Gynaecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Management of Endometriosis