- Dr. Dilip D. Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 45 years in Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgery.
- He is an honorary Professor of Orthopaedics at the University of Bombay, Mumbai.
- Dr. Shah is an ex-honorary Professor and Orthopaedic Surgeon of Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai.
- He holds the professional membership of the World Orthopaedic Surgeon’s Associations, SICOT.
- He also holds the membership of the Bombay Orthopaedic Society.
- He holds several National and International Publications to his credit.
- Dr. Shah’s expertise lies in performing Revision Hip & Knee Arthroplasty, Joint Dislocation Treatment, Primary Hip & Knee Arthroplasty, Reconstruction & Bone Lengthening, and Joint Replacement Surgery.
Dr Dilip D. Shah
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Dilip D. Shah
More about Dr Dilip D. Shah
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (Orthopaedics)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Orthopaedics)- World Orthopaedic Surgeon’s Association, SICOT, Italy
- AO International Fellowship- Germany
- AO International Fellowship- Switzerland
- Fellowship- Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Diploma (Orthopaedics)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Primary Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Reconstruction and Bone Lengthening
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Hip Injury
- Knee Injury
- Joint and Muscle Problems
- Hip Pain Treatment
- Hand Pain Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Hip Correction
- Functional Orthopaedics