- Dr Dimple Jain is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Paediatric Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist with vast experience of more than 18 years.
- She has received her specialized training in Paediatric Gastroenterology from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Lucknow and earned a PDCC (Post-Doctoral Certificate).
- Dr Jain is currently a Visiting Consultant as a Paediatric Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist at King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She has many publications to her credit and has been a part of several Project and Research Trainings.
- She holds the professional membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK.
- Dr Jain is an honourable member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
- She is an esteemed member of the Indian Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ISPGHAN).
Dr Dimple Jain
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, PDCC (Paediatric Gastroenterology)
Experience: 18 years of experience
About Dr Dimple Jain
More about Dr Dimple Jain
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Paediatrics)- Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Science, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- PDCC (Paediatric Gastroenterology)- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Visiting Fellowship (Paediatric Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant)- King’s College and Hospital, London, UK
List of Treatments
- GERD Management
- Nonulcer Dyspepsia
- IBS and other Functional Disorders of the Gut
- Management of Colonic Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Pancreato-Biliary Cancers
- Management of Liver Cirrhosis
- Chronic Hepatitis B and C
- Fulminant Liver Failure
- Treatment for Gall Stones
- Variceal Banding
- Glue Injection into Gastric Varices
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Stricture Dilatation
- PEG Insertion
- Oesophagal Stenting
- Duodenal Stenting
- Colonic Stenting
- Interventional Biliary and Pancreatic Endoscopies
- Endoscopic Pancreatic Necrosectomy
- Endoscopic Pancreatic Pseudocyst Drainage
- Diagnostic Endoscopy
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- APC for SRUS and Vascular Malformations
- Percutaneous Liver Biopsies
- PEG Tube Insertions