- Dr Dimpy Irani is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of IVF, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- Currently, she is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- She is a renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and IVF Specialist with vast experience of more than 24 years.
- Dr Irani has received Certification in Aesthetic Gynaecology from London, the UK and Robotic Surgery from IRCAD, Strasbourg, France.
- She is frequently involved in training and teaching both Residents and Fellow Students.
- She has attended many Conferences, Seminars, and Clinical Meetings in the field of Infertility, High-RisK Obstetrics, and Gynaecology.
- Dr Irani holds memberships of various professional organizations such as the Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE), the Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society (MOGS), the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), the Maharastra Medical Council, the American Association of Gynaecologic Laparoscopists (USA), International Society of Gynaecological Endocrinology (USA), and the European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology (UK).
Dr Dimpy Irani
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Obs. & Gynae.), DGO
Experience: 24 years of experience
About Dr Dimpy Irani
More about Dr Dimpy Irani
- MBBS- MGM Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- High–Risk Pregnancies
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Minimal-Access Gynaecological Surgery
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Adhesion Surgery
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Cervical Polyp Removal
- Diagnostic Hysterectomy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Donor Oocytes
- Endometrial Ablation
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment