- Dr Dnyanesh Lad is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics, Arthroscopy, and Joint Replacement Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 15 years in Orthopaedics, Arthroscopy, and Joint Replacement Surgery.
- He has passed Part A of the Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK (MRCS).
- Dr Lad has numerous publications and paper presentations to his credit and has jointly authored several textbooks.
- He has attended several International and National Conferences and Seminars as a Guest and Participant both.
- He holds the professional membership of several reputed National and International Medical Associations, such as the Bombay Orthopaedic Society, the Kerala Orthopaedic Association, AO Trauma, the Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons, the Indian Orthopaedic Association, The International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS), and the Mumbai D Ward Medical Association.
- In 2014, Dr Lad was selected as one of 2 International Fellows to attend the Sports Medicine Conference in Carlsbad, San Diego.
Dr Dnyanesh Lad
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Dnyanesh Lad
More about Dr Dnyanesh Lad
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- Amrita Institute of Medical Science, Kochi, Kerala (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi)
- Fellowship (Adult Joint Reconstruction)- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Synthes Fellowship (Traumatology)- Medical Trust Hospital, M.G Road, Kochi, Kerala
- Fellowship (Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine and Cartilage Repair)- OASI Bioresearch Foundation, Milan, Italy (with Dr Alberto Gobbi)
- Fellowship (Arthroplasty)- Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Erandawne, Pune (Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons and Zimmer), with Dr Hemant Wakankar
List of Treatments
- Sports Injuries
- Trauma Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Replacements
- Elbow Replacements
- Hand & Wrist Surgeries (Arthroscopy, Replacement, Sports Injuries)
- Knee Arthroscopy & Sports Injuries
- Hip & Ankle Arthroscopy
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Joints and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Hip Injury Treatment
- Knee Injury Treatment
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstructions
- Shoulder Acromioplasty