- Dr Faizaan Rushnaiwala is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He holds vast experience of more than 10 years in Orthopaedics and Advanced Spinal Surgeries.
- He has received a Scholarship (SICOT Scholarship) in Computer Navigation Arthroplasty from Schoenklinik, Germany, under Prof. Franke Lampe.
- Dr Rushnaiwala is an honourable member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA), the Bombay Orthopaedic Society (BOS), Société Internationale De Chirurgie Orthopédique Et De Traumatologie (SICOT), the National Academy of Medical Science, and the Association of Medical Consultants (AMC).
- His areas of specialization and interest include Emergency& Trauma Management, Fracture Fixation, Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine, Spinal Diseases & Surgery, IIizarov Fixture, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Management of Non-Unions Fracture, Management of Mal-Unions Fracture, Osteomyelitis, and Masquelets Technique.
- He has numerous Presentations, Articles, and Research Papers published in many reputed Journals to his credit.
Dr Faizaan Rushnaiwala
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Faizaan Rushnaiwala
More about Dr Faizaan Rushnaiwala
- MBBS- K. J. Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Post Graduate Institute of Swastiyog Pratishtan, Miraj, Maharashtra
- DNB (Orthopaedics Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy)-Clínica do Dragão, Espregueira, Mendes Sports Centre – FIFA Medical Centre of Excellence, Porto, Portugal (under Prof. Dr Espregueira Mendes)
- Wockhardt Fellowship (Arthroplasty)- under Dr Nilen Shah (Mumbai)
- Fellowship (Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine)- Arthrosports, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy)- Marien Hospital, Erwitte, Germany (under Dr Dirk Baumann)
List of Treatments
- Sports Injuries
- Trauma Surgery
- Knee & Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Replacements
- Elbow Replacements
- Hand & Wrist Surgeries (Arthroscopy, Replacement, Sports Injuries)
- Knee Arthroscopy & Sports Injuries
- Hip & Ankle Arthroscopy
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Joints and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Hip & Knee Injury Treatment
- Vertebral Augmentation Techniques
- Surgery for Infection in Spine
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis Surgery
- Minimally Invasive TLIF
- Spinal Fusion with Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Dynamic Stabilization of Spine