- Dr Gaurav J. Kadakia is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Cosmetologist and Plastic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 17 years.
- He has completed a Certificate Course in Hair Transplantation from VASA Hair Academy, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Dr Kadakia has worked with Dr Daniel Baker in the Speciality of Short Scar Face Lift in New York, the USA.
- He has done a Short Course in Aesthetic Surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, New York, USA.
- He has also worked under Visiting Scholar Program in Microsurgery in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan City, Taiwan.
- Dr Kadakia has several Presentations and Research Papers Published in many reputed International and National Journals to his credit.
- He holds the professional membership of various famous Medical Associations, such as the Association of Plastic Surgeon of India (APSI), the Maharashtra Association of Plastic Surgeons, the Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Association, the Indian Medical Association (IMA), and C & D Ward Medical Association.
- He has attended multiple National and International Workshops, Conferences and Seminars on Plastic, reconstructive, Cosmetic, and Aesthetic Surgery.
Dr Gaurav J. Kadakia
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Gaurav J. Kadakia
More about Dr Gaurav J. Kadakia
- MBBS- Dr D Y Patil University- School of Medicine, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi)
- MCh (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- DNB (Plastic Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Chemical Peel (Skin Refinishing)
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
- Dermal Fillers
- Spider Veins (Sclerotherapy)
- Double Chin Treatment
- Microvascular Onco Reconstruction
- Limb Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Maxillofacial Injuries
- Fat Grafting
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation (Mammoplasty)
- Breast Implant
- Gynecomastia Treatment & Surgery
- Buttock Liposuction
- Foot Reconstruction