- Dr Gaurav Kumar Patil is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gastroenterology at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 12 years in the field of Gastroenterology and Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy.
- He has obtained his training in Gastroenterology from Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Dr Patil has won the national award of Dr S.K. Sama Gold Medal in Gastroenterology.
- He is an esteemed member of the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- He holds the professional membership of the Society of GI Endoscopy of India.
- Dr Patil has more than 25 Paper Publications and Editorials in numerous National and International peer-reviewed Journals.
- He won several Best Paper Awards and the Best Presentation Awards for his presentations on both the National and International level.
Dr Gaurav Kumar Patil
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Gaurav Kumar Patil
More about Dr Gaurav Kumar Patil
- MBBS- Dr D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Internal Medicine)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DNB (Gastroenterology & Hepatology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship in (Advanced Endoscopy)- Baldota Institute of Digestive Sciences, Global Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Oesophageal Variceal Band Ligation
- Oesophageal Sclerotherapy
- Oesophageal Stricture Dilation
- Achalasia Cardia Pneumatic Dilation
- Esophageal Web Dilation
- Ulcer Injection Therapy
- Gastric Polypectomy
- Endoscopic Naso-Jejunal Feeding Tube Placement
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Foreign Body Removal
- Push Enteroscopy
- Single Balloon Enteroscopy
- Colonic Polypectomy
- Colonic Stricture Dilatation
- Percutaneous Liver Biopsy
- Side Viewing Endoscopy Diagnostic
- Endoscopic Biliary and Pancreatic Stent Removal
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided FNAC
- Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Pseudocyst Drainage
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)