- Dr. Gaurav Mahajan is currently working as the Associate Director & Head of Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He is a well-known Cardiac Surgeon with 20 years of experience.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2000 from MS Ramaiah Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore. Further, he pursued M.Ch (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery) in 2007 from Sawai Man Singh Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur.
- He is being trained at Apollo Hospital in the field of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- He holds life membership of various associations such as the Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeons, Indian Medical Association and ECMO Society of India.
- He is proficient in performing Surgery for Adult and Congenital Heart Diseases, Heart Failure Surgery, CABG – Redo, Cardiac Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), Heart Double Valve Replacement, Heart Port Surgery and Heart Transplant.
Dr Gaurav Mahajan
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Gaurav Mahajan
List of Treatments
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Surgery for Adult and Congenital Diseases
- Heart Failure Surgery
- CABG – Redo
- Cardiac Valve Replacement
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- Heart Port Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- VSD Closure / Repair (Adult)