- Dr. Gautam Zaveri is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 25 years in Orthopaedics and Advanced Spinal Surgeries.
- Currently, he is also associated with Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai and Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery.
- He has taken extensive training in various aspects of Spine Surgery from the USA, Canada and the UK.
- Dr. Zaveri has successfully performed over 3000 Spine Surgeries for various Spinal problems such as Slipped Disc, Sciatica, Spinal Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, Cervical Spondylotic Radiculopathy, Myelopathy, Spinal Fractures, Scoliosis, and Kyphosis.
- He holds professional membership of the Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI).
- He is also a member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association and the Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association.
- Dr. Zaveri also holds membership in the Bombay Orthopaedic Society, the Bombay Spine Society, and the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- He has presented and published several Scientific Papers as well as written chapters in textbooks on Spine Surgery.
- He is frequently invited at various conferences Nationally and Internationally to lecture & demonstrate Surgery in various courses of Spine Surgery.
- In 2000, Dr. Zaveri was nominated as The International Spine Fellow by the International Society for Study of the Lumbar Spine at Adelaide.
- In 2006, he was nominated as The best Asia- Pacific Spine Faculty by the AO Spine International at Davos, Switzerland.
Dr Gautam Zaveri
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (Ortho), DNB (Ortho), D. Ortho
Experience: 25 years of experience
About Dr Gautam Zaveri
More about Dr Gautam Zaveri
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- Diploma (Orthopaedics)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- DNB (Orthopaedics Surgery)– Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Paediatric Spine Surgery)- Shriners Hospitals for Children, Los Angeles, USA
- Fellowship (Adult Spine Surgery)- Orthopaedic and Arthritic Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Fellowship (Adult Reconstructive Surgery)- Sunnybrook Holland Centre, Toronto, Canada
- Fellowship (Advanced Spine Surgery)- Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Spinal Surgery
- Major Reconstructive Spinal Surgery
- Spine Decompression
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Spinal (Lumbar) Fusion