- Dr. Geeta Kadayaprath is currently working as the Director of Surgical Oncology and Head of Breast Surgical Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj & Vaishali.
- She holds a rich experience of more than 22 years in the field of Surgical and Breast Oncology.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1991 from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi and M.S. (General Surgery) in 1997 from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.
- She is the key contributor in establishing Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery as approved procedures at Max Hospital.
- She is the Founder member of the Delhi Breast Oncology Group.
- She is skilled in performing all types of breast surgeries, including sentinel lymph node biopsy, mastectomy, Oncoplastic surgeries, breast conservation surgery, wire localisation excisions and axillary dissection.
- She is an active member of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), the Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists (IASO) and the Indian Society of Oncology.
Dr Geeta Kadayaprath
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.S.(General Surgery)
Experience: 23 years of experience
About Dr Geeta Kadayaprath
More about Dr Geeta Kadayaprath
- M.B.B.S.- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi (1991)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (1997)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (FRCS) Glasgow (2001)
List of Treatments
- Breast cancer surgery
- Modified radical mastectomies
- Breast conservation surgeries
- Oncoplastic breast conservation surgeries
- Mastectomies with immediate reconstruction
- Sentinel lymph node biopsies
- Excision of stereotactically localized lesions