- Dr. Gopala Krishnan is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Krishnan is an esteemed Orthopaedician with a rich experience of 36 years.
- He completed his MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur University, Odisha and MS in Orthopaedics from SCB Medical College, Utkal University, Odisha. After that, he pursued MCh in Orthopaedics from University of Liverpool, UK.
- He is skilled at performing surgeries like Total Hip Replacement, Knee Surgery, Joint Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- He has presented over 150 papers at both National and International Conferences and has delivered over 75 guest lectures in India and abroad.
- He holds life membership in Indian Orthopaedic Association, Indian Medical Association, Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association, Madras Orthopaedic Society, Paediatric Orthopaedic Association of India, Indian Foot Society, Indian Society of Traumatology, Association of Spine Surgeons of India, Indian Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedics Surgery, Association of Orthopaedic Research and Education, Indian Arthroplasty Association, Indian Trauma Association, AO Alumni Association (Switzerland) and Western Pacific Orthopaedic Association.
- He is the Founder Member of SAARC Orthopaedic Surgeons Association and ASEAN branch of World Association for the Study and Application of Methods of Ilizarov (ASAMI).
Dr Gopala Krishnan
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Gopala Krishnan
More about Dr Gopala Krishnan
List of Treatments
- Total Hip Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement