- Dr. Hari Bipin Radhakrishnan Kattana is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Paediatric Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- His expertise & skills include the entire spectrum of Congenital Heart Surgery with a specific interest in Neonatal Cardiac Surgery.
- Dr. Kattana has performed more than 500 Neonatal Arterial Switch Operations with a very high success rate.
- He has also performed more than 500 Neonatal TAPVCs (Total anomalous pulmonary venous connections).
- He has successfully performed more than 8000 Congenital Heart Surgical Procedures.
- He holds the professional membership of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon and Paediatric Cardiac Society of India.
- He is also a member of the World Society for Paediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery and ELSO (The Extracorporeal Life Support Organization).
- He has several Publications both Nationally and Internationally and has written Journals on Paediatric Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery.
Dr Hari Bipin Radhakrishnan Kattana
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Hari Bipin Radhakrishnan Kattana
More about Dr Hari Bipin Radhakrishnan Kattana
- MBBS-Amravati University, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)-University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- MCh (CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery)-University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Clinical Fellowship (Paediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery)-SickKids, Canada
- Fellowship-International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences
- Fellowship-College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- All types of Neonatal and Infant Cardiac Surgery
- Adult Congenital Heart Surgery
- ECMO and VAD support in Children and Adults
- Minimally Invasive and Hybrid procedures for Congenital Heart Disease
- Paediatric Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
- Paediatric Heart Transplantation
- Tracheal and Airway Reconstruction Service
- Paediatric Lung Surgery