- Dr. Hemant A Jain is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gastrointestinal Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He has a thriving experience of more than 15 years in the field of Gastrointestinal Surgery.
- His expertise lies in performing Redo GI Surgeries, Laparoscopic Surgeries, GI Cancer Surgeries, and Minimally Invasive GI Surgery.
- Dr. Jain has several Research and Publications on GI Surgery to his credit.
- He holds professional membership in several reputed National Medical Associations.
- He has attended various National Conferences.
Dr Hemant A Jain
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Hemant A Jain
More about Dr Hemant A Jain
- MBBS- B J Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (GI Surgery)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (HPB Surgery)- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Fellowship (Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery and Liver Transplant)- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Oesophagus Cancer Surgery
- Stomach Cancer Surgery
- Pancreas Cancer Surgery
- Liver Cancer Surgery
- Gallbladder Cancer Surgery
- Bile Duct Cancer Surgery
- Small Intestine Cancer Surgery
- Rectum Cancer Surgery
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Portal Hypertension Surgery (Shunt, Devascularisation)
- Surgery of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Surgery for Chronic Pancreatitis (Freys Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic/Open Incisional Hernia Repair
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Cystic Lesions of the Pancreas
- Surgery for Corrosive Stricture Esophagus
- Laparoscopic Surgery for GERD, Hiatus Hernia, Achalasia Cardia
- Laparoscopic Rectopexy for Rectal Prolapse
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy