- Dr. Hemant Madan is an experienced and accomplished cardiologist with over 24 years of experience.
- Currently, he is working as the Director of Cardiology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi and Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1988 and M.D. (General Medicine) in 1995 from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune. Further, he pursued D.M (Cardiology) in 2003 from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum.
- His areas of expertise are complex coronary interventions, Device implantation, Paediatric cardiology, Advanced pacing, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty and Stent Implantation.
- He is an existing member of the Cardiological Society of India, Association of Physicians of India, Indian College of Cardiology, Indian College of Cardiology and Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine.
- In 2014 he received Vishishta Sewa Medal by the President of India.
- Dr. Madan has published more than 30 articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Hemant Madan
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Surgery), D.M. (Cardiology)
Experience: 24 years of experience
About Dr Hemant Madan
More about Dr Hemant Madan
- M.B.B.S.- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune (1988)
- M.D. (General Medicine)- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune (1995)
- D.M. (Cardiology)- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum (2003)
List of Treatments
- Coronary Angiography
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Stenting
- Advanced pacing
- Device management
- Paediatric and fetal echocardiography
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Coronary Angioplasty