- Dr Hitendra M. Patil is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 18 years in the field of Surgical Oncology.
- He has been invited as a Guest and Speaker for several Public Awareness Programs held in Ethiopia.
- Dr Patil has attended various International and National Conferences on Surgical Oncology as a Guest and Participant both.
- He is a reputable member of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI).
- He is associated with the Indian Medical Association and the Maharashtra Medical Council as an esteemed member.
- Dr Patil is an esteemed member of the Royal College of Surgeons (England) and the American College of Surgeons (USA).
- He is an honourable member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences in the Department of Surgical Oncology.
Dr Hitendra M. Patil
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Hitendra M. Patil
More about Dr Hitendra M. Patil
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi)
- MS (Surgical Oncology)- University of Seychelles, Victoria, Seychelles
- DNB (Surgical Oncology)- Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mazagaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi)
- Fellowship (Minimal Access Surgery)- The Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Fellowship- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Fellowship- American College of Surgeons, USA
List of Treatments
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Urologic Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery
- Radical Mastectomy
- Oncoplastic Surgeries
- Reduction Mastopexy
- Therapeutic Mammaplasty
- Conservative Surgery for Axillary Lymph Nodes
- Sentinel Node Biopsy using Radiocolloid and Isosulfan Blue Dye
- 4 Node Axillary Sampling (Anatomic)
- Bilateral Prophylactic Mastectomies
- Intraoperative Radiation Implants
- Hadfields procedures
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery
- Cervical Cancer Surgery
- Endometrial Cancer Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer Surgery