- Dr Hitesh S. Mehta is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gastrointestinal and Minimally Invasive Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 32 years in the field of General, Gastrointestinal, and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- He has received special training in Liver Transplantation (both Cadaveric and Living Donor Transplants) from ASAN Medical Centre, Seol, South Korea and the University of Chicago, USA.
- Dr Mehta has successfully performed thousands of Laparoscopic Surgeries with an excellent rate of recovery.
- He is a teaching faculty in DNB Gastro-Intestinal Surgery at Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He has trained numerous Surgeons in GI Surgery and Endoscopy.
- Dr Mehta is an honourable member of the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Surgeons.
- He has numerous Research Papers and Articles published in many reputed Journals.
Dr Hitesh S. Mehta
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 32 years of experience
About Dr Hitesh S. Mehta
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Hernia Repair Surgery
- Abdominal Wall Repair
- Piles Surgery
- Fissures & Fistula Surgery
- Intestinal Obstruction & Perforation
- Abdominal Trauma Surgery
- Surgery for Diabetic Foot
- Surgery for Hydrocoele
- Surgery for Lipoma & Cysts
- Surgery for Thyroid Nodules
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Resection
- Liver Transplant