- Dr Imran Shaikh is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gastrointestinal and Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He has a thriving experience of more than 19 years in the field of Gastrointestinal and Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Surgery.
- Currently, he is also associated with Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai as a Consultant of Gastrointestinal and Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Surgery.
- He has received his training in Basic Surgical Skills and Basic Laparoscopic Skills from the Ethicon Institute of Endosurgery, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Dr Shaikh has received his training in Surgical Gastroenterology from the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- He has done various Advanced Courses and has attended numerous National and International Conferences in Gastrointestinal and Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Surgery.
- He has multiple Research and Publications to his credit, which he has presented at various National and International Journals and Seminars.
- Dr Shaikh is an esteemed member of various National and International Medical Associations, including the Minimal Access Surgeons of India, the Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, the Association of Medical Consultants of Mumbai and the Association of Surgeons of India.
Dr Imran Shaikh
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, DNB, DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)
Experience: 19 years of experience
About Dr Imran Shaikh
More about Dr Imran Shaikh
- MBBS- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)- National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- DNB (GI, HPB Surgery, GI Cancers & Liver Transplants)- Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Minimal Access Surgery)- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Fellowship (Minimal Access Surgery)- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
List of Treatments
- Donor Retrieval in Liver Transplantation
- Donor Hepatectomy in Liver Transplantation
- Major & Minor Liver Resection for Tumors & Trauma
- Radical Cholecystectomy
- Extra Hepatic Bile Duct Resection
- H-J Whipples Surgery
- Distal Pancreatectomy
- Pancreatic Nacrosectomy
- Lateral Pancreatico Jejunostomy
- Pancreatic Head Coring
- Porto Caval Shunt Surgery for Portal Hypertension
- Open & Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic and open Appendicectomy
- Radical Gastrectomy
- Right & Left Hemicolectomy
- Anterior Resection
- Abdomino-Perineal Resection
- Exploration for Perforated Duodenal Ulcers
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Emergency Stoma Creation
- Resection Anastomosis
- Mesenteric Ischemia
- Hydrocele Surgeries
- Excision of Various Swellings
- Corn Removal
- Bilioenteric Procedures
- Resection Anastomosis
- Lumbar Sympathectomy
- Varicocele Surgery
- Varicose Vein Ligation and Stripping
- Superficial Parotidectomy