- Dr. Jagdish Chander Mohan is currently associated as the HOD and Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a famous Cardiologist with a coveted experience of more than three decades (38 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1976 and M.D. (Internal medicine) in 1981 from PGI, Rohtak. Further, he did D.M. (Cardiology) in 1983 from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He is commended for performing more than 10000 Coronary Interventions and 3000 Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy (PTMC) with an excellent recovery rate.
- He was appointed the President of the Indian Academy of Echocardiography, Apex Society for CME in Cardiology and Vice-President of the Cardiological Society of India.
- He has penned more than 250 papers and articles in National and International medical journals.
- He holds membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, American Society Echocardiography, World Congress of Echocardiography and SAARC Cardiac Society.
Dr Jagdish Chander Mohan
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Cardiology)
Experience: 38 years of experience
About Dr Jagdish Chander Mohan
More about Dr Jagdish Chander Mohan
- M.B.B.S.- PGI, Rohtak (1976)
- M.D. (Internal medicine)- PGI, Rohtak (1981)
- D.M. (Cardiology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1983)
- Fellow- American Society of echo
- Fellow- Cardiological Society of India
- Fellow- Indian Academy of Echo
- Fellow- Geriatric Society of India
List of Treatments
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Stent Implantation
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure
- Artificial pacemaker surgery
- Thrombolytic therapy