- Dr. Jagdish Chander Suri is currently working as the Director and HOD of Pulmonology, Chest & Sleep Medicine at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
- Dr. Suri is a well-acclaimed Pulmonologist having an experience of more than 30 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1977, DTCD in 1981, M.D. (Pulmonary Medicine) in 1984 and D.N.B. (Respiratory Medicine) in 1985 from the University of Delhi.
- He was the Founder, President & Chairman of Indian Sleep Disorder Association.
- In 1990 he set up the first state of the art sleep lab and first comprehensive Department of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at Safdarjung hospital in India.
- He is credited for establishing the first critical care unit under Physician care exclusively in North India.
- He introduced the department of clinical sleep medicine in India.
- He has penned more than 100 articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Jagdish Chander Suri
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Jagdish Chander Suri
More about Dr Jagdish Chander Suri
List of Treatments
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary fibrosis