- Dr. Jayant Barve is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Gastroenterology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 42 years in the field of Gastroenterology and G.I. Endoscopy.
- He is one of the first pioneers of ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography) procedures in Mumbai.
- His areas of expertise are Therapeutic G.I. Endoscopy, Management of Colonic Diseases, Esophageal Gastric Disease, and Hepatobiliary Diseases.
- Dr. Barve has received his training in ERCP under the supervision of Dr. Robert Hartfield at Middlesex Hospital, London, UK.
- He has received his training in Colonoscopy under the guidance of Dr. Christopher Williams at St. Marks Hospital, London, UK.
- He has done his training in Advanced G.I. Endoscopies under the guidance of Dr. Peter Cotton at Duke University, North Carolina, USA.
- Dr. Barve has done his Observership from Auckland Hospital, New Zealand, with Dr. Mark Lane.
- He is an invited faculty at numerous National and International Conferences and CMEs.
- He is a recognised teacher and speaker by various branches of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- He holds more than 25 Paper Publications in various reputed Journals to his credit.
Dr Jayant Barve
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Jayant Barve
More about Dr Jayant Barve
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MD (General Medicine)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB (Gastroenterology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Management of End-Stage Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatitis B
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Luminal Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy (EGD)
- Variceal Banding (Sclerotherapy)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic FNA
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Colonoscopy – Diagnostic and Therapeutic