- Dr Jeenam J. Shah is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Pulmonary Medicine at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He holds vast experience of more than 11 years in Pulmonary Medicine.
- He is a training faculty for Basic and Advanced Bronchoscopy Courses at the Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (CEMAST), Mumbai.
- Dr Shah’s areas of expertise and interest include Interventional Pulmonology, Thoracic Oncology, Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), Medical Thoracoscopy, Therapeutic Bronchoscopic Procedures, Tumour Debulking using Rigid Bronchoscopy, Electrocautery, Cryotherapy, Lasers, Airway Stenting, Balloon Brachioplasty, Bronchial Thermoplasty, and Bronchoscopic Navigation.
- He has received his training in Bronchoscopic Navigation and Bronchial Thermoplasty from Guangzhou Institute for Respiratory Disease, Guangzhou, China.
- He has several Research Papers, Project Work, and Publications in many reputed National and International Journals to his credit.
- Dr Shah is an invited faculty as a Guest and Participant in numerous Conferences and Seminars on both National and International level.
- He is the first Pulmonologist from Mumbai and the Second in the Country to be Officially Certified by the Indian Association of Bronchology (IAB).
Dr Jeenam J. Shah
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Jeenam J. Shah
More about Dr Jeenam J. Shah
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MD(Pulmonary Medicine )- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB (Pulmonary Medicine )- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Diploma In Allergy & Asthma (DAA)- Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine (EDRM)- UK
- Fellowship (Interventional Pulmonology & Thoracic Oncology)- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Center, New Delhi, India
- Fellowship (Advanced Interventional Pulmonology)- Guangzhou Institute for Respiratory Disease, Guangzhou, China
- Fellowship- College of Chest Physician (FCCP), USA
- Fellowship- Paediatric Pulmonology
List of Treatments
- Medical Thoracoscopy
- Therapeutic Bronchoscopic Procedures
- Tumour Debulking using Rigid Bronchoscopy
- Treatment for Asthma
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Conventional Bronchoscopy
- EBUS-TBNA (Endobronchial Ultrasound-Guided Lymph Node Aspiration)
- Dilatation of Tracheobronchial Stenosis
- Foreign Body Removal
- Medical Thoracoscopy
- Management of Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Balloon Brachioplasty
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Bronchoscopic Navigation