- Dr. Jyoti Wadhwa is currently associated as the Director of Medical and Haemato Oncology at Cancer Institute Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon.
- Dr. Wadhwa is a well known medical oncologist with extensive experience of more than 25 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1992 from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University afterwards she did M.D. (Medicine) in 1996 followed by D.M. (Medical Oncology) in 1999 from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Dr. Jyoti Wadhwa is skilled in Hematological Malignancies including Stem Cell Transplant.
- She’s been Trained at Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, and other premier medical institutes in India.
- She has also worked as the assistant professor of medical oncology at IRCH in AIIMS and Deputy Secretary of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, India.
- Dr. Wadhwa has also penned a book on breast cancer.
Dr Jyoti Wadhwa
Director-Head Neck & Thoracic Oncology Medanta- The Medicity Gurgaon, IndiaDr. Jyoti Wadhwa is currently associated as the Director of Medical and Haemato Oncology at Cancer Institute Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon. she holds experience of more than 25 years. Her areas of expertise lie in Lung cancer, Breast Cancer and, Gastrointestinal cancers.
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Jyoti Wadhwa
More about Dr Jyoti Wadhwa
List of Treatments
- Lung cancer
- Head & Neck cancers
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer