- Dr K. Mahesh Prasad is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Nephrology at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician with vast experience of more than 24 years.
- He has received his training in Interventional Nephrology from Australia.
- Dr Prasad has received training in CRRT (Renal Replacement Therapy), Intensive Care Nephrology, and CAPD (Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis).
- He has presented several Publications on different topics in the field of Nephrology.
- In 2007, he was awarded the Tanker Award by the Indian Society Of Nephrology for his work on the GFR of Normal Healthy Indian Population.
- Dr Prasad holds the professional membership of various reputed Medical Associations and Organizations.
Dr K. Mahesh Prasad
Book Your Appointment
About Dr K. Mahesh Prasad
More about Dr K. Mahesh Prasad
- MBBS- Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
- MD (General Medicine)- Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
- DNB (Nephrology)- Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi)
List of Treatments
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Transplantation
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies
- Venous Catheterizations
- Interstitial cystitis
- Kidney and Ureteral Stones
- CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Treatment for Urine Infections
- Treatment for Glomerulonephritis
- Treatment for Hypertension
- CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy)
- Insertion of Haemodialysis Vascular Access
- Fistula Angiography and Angioplasty
- Kidney Biopsy
- Fistula Thrombectomy
- Renal Ultrasound and Doppler
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis