- Dr Kamini Mehta is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Nephrology and Renal Transplantation at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Paediatric Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- Dr Mehta is proficient in providing Kidney Transplant Treatment, including End-Stage Renal Diseases, for children of all stage.
- She has successfully performed Kidney Transplant for Younger Children, including a three-year-old child at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Dr Mehta has delivered numerous Lectures in the field of Paediatric Nephrology and Renal Transplant at both National and International levels conferences, such as the National Paediatric Nephrology Conference and the National ISPN Conference, to name a few.
- She has numerous Research Papers and Articles published in many reputed Journals like the Journal of Tropical Paediatrics and the Journal of the Association of Physicians of India.
- Dr Mehta holds the professional membership of various reported National and International Medical Associations and Organizations.
- She has received her training in Paediatric Nephrology from Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick, Australia, National University of Singapore, Singapore, and prestigious Medical Institution of USA.
Dr Kamini Mehta
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Kamini Mehta
More about Dr Kamini Mehta
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Paediatrics)- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Paediatrics)- National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- DNB (Paediatric Nephrology)- National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- Diploma- Child Health
- Fellowship- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Department of Paediatric Nephrology)- Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick, Australia
- Fellowship (Department of Paediatric Nephrology)- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Fellowship (Paediatric Nephrology)- USA
List of Treatments
- Management of Acute Renal Failure
- Management of Acute Renal Cortical Necrosis
- Management of Hepatorenal Syndromes
- Renal Transplantation
- Treatment for Uremia
- Atreovenous Pseudoaneurysm
- Intestinal Nephritis
- Renal & Renovascular Hypertension
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Subclavian and Femoral Catheterization
- Internal Jugular Catheterization
- Permanent Haemodialysis Catheter Insertions
- Kidney Biopsy
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies
- Treatment for Absent Kidney
- Treatment for Hydronephrosis
- Treatment for Cystic Kidneys
- Treatment for Urinary Tract Infections
- Management of Nephrotic Syndrome