- Dr Kamlesh Jain is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Adult and Paediatric Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 24 years.
- He is a pioneer in performing Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- Dr Jain has started a TEVAR (Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair) program at King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai.
- He is the first Cardiac Surgeon in Mumbai and Maharashtra who has successfully performed TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement).
- He has successfully performed over 8,000 Open Heart Surgeries with an excellent rate of recovery.
- Dr Jain has successfully performed around 2,500 On-Pump Cases and over 1,000 Off-Pump CABGs.
- His areas of interest include Complex Congenital Cases (like TOF, Single Ventricle Physiology) and Lung Surgeries (like Decortication, Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy with VATS).
- He has numerous Research Papers and Presentations published in many National and International Journals.
Dr Kamlesh Jain
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (CVTS)
Experience: 24 Years of Experience
About Dr Kamlesh Jain
List of Treatments
- Endovascular Revascularization
- Endovascular Surgery
- Endo-Vascular Aneurysm Repairs (EVARS)
- Aneurysm Ruptures
- VTE (Venous Thromboembolism)
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Total Arterial Revascularization
- Off-Pump CABG
- Valve Repairs
- Aortic Aneurysms Surgery
- Maze Surgery
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Mediastinal Tumour Surgery
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Insertion
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Insertion
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Sinus Venosus Atrial Septal Defect (SV ASD)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR)
- Upper Ministernotomy for Aortic Valve Replacement