- Dr Kamlesh Khandelwal is currently associated as the Director of General and Laparoscopic Surgery at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable General Surgeon with vast experience of more than 43 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre (Mumbai) and New Age Wockhardt Hospital (Mumbai Central) as a Consultant of General and Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Dr Khandelwal is invited to perform several Laparoscopic Procedures at Udaipur, Surat, Navsari, Amreli, Belgaum, Baroda, and King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College (Mumbai).
- He is frequently invited at various Conferences and Seminars as a Chairperson, Speaker, and Presenter.
- He runs regular Laparoscopic teaching programmes at Ethicon Institute of Endo-Surgery, Mahim, Mumbai for Students, Upcoming Surgeons, and Practising Surgeons.
- Dr Khandelwal is an honourable member of various Medical Associations, such as the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), the Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons of India (IAGES), the Association of Indian Chapter of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgeon (IHPBA), the Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA), the Indian Hernia Society (IHS), the European Hernia Society (EHS), and the Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS).
- He has numerous Research and Paper Presentations to his credit published in many National and International Journals.
Dr Kamlesh Khandelwal
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 43 years of experience
About Dr Kamlesh Khandelwal
More about Dr Kamlesh Khandelwal
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Minimal Access Surgery)- India
- Fellowship (Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery)- India
- Fellowship- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Resections
- Robotic Colorectal Resections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pelvic Floor Surgeries
- Fistula Repair
- Open Colon Rectal Cancer Resections
- Stapled/Harmonic Haemorrhoidectomy
- Various Flaps for Pilonidal Sinus Surgery
- Minimal Invasive treatment of Fistula
- Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Piles Surgery
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Hiatus Hernia Surgery
- Endocrine Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Metabolic & Obesity Surgery