- Dr Kaushal Chhatrapati is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 24 years.
- Dr Chhatrapati is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Interventional Cardiology.
- He has received his training in Advanced Heart Failure Therapies and Transplantation from Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- Dr Chhatrapati’s areas of expertise and interest include Coronary Angiography, Coronary Angioplasty, Transradial Interventions, Rotablation, Pacemaker Implantations, Peripheral Angioplasties, Right Heart Catheterizations, Management of Heart Transplantation, Trans-Catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), and Endovenous LASER Ablation of Varicose Veins.
- He has received his Clinical Training in Advanced Interventional Cardiology from Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA.
- He has authored multiple Research Papers and Publications in the field of Cardiology.
- Dr Chhatrapati has attended numerous Seminars and Conferences in the field of Interventional Cardiology on both National and International.
Dr Kaushal Chhatrapati
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Experience: 24 years of experience
About Dr Kaushal Chhatrapati
More about Dr Kaushal Chhatrapati
- MBBS- K. J. Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Grant Medical College & Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- DM (Cardiology)- Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai
- Fellowship- American College of Cardiology, USA
- Fellowship- Society of Coronary Angiography and Intervention, USA
- Fellowship- European Society of Cardiology, Europe
- Fellowship (Advanced Interventional Cardiology)- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA
List of Treatments
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Transradial Interventions
- Pacemaker Implantations
- AICD Implantation
- Bi Ventricular Pacing (CRT/CRT-D)
- Peripheral Angioplasties
- ASD Closure
- PDA Closure
- Right Heart Catheterisations
- Transvenous Endomyocardial Biopsies
- Management of Heart Transplantation
- Management of End-Stage Heart Failure
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Endovenous LASER Ablation of Varicose Veins
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)