- Dr. Kaushal Malhan is currently associated as the Director of Orthopaedics at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Orthopaedician with vast experience of more than 30 years.
- He has established the Joint Replacement Centre of Western India at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He is a pioneer in the field of High Bending Total Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Resurfacing, and Minimally Invasive Replacement Surgery.
- In 2011, Dr. Malhan’s “Tisue Preserving” technique of Total Knee Replacement was recorded in the ‘Limca Book of Records’ for quicker Post-Operative Recovery.
- He holds the professional membership of several Associations, including the Indian Orthopaedic Association, the Indian Arthroplasty Association, the Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society, Maharashtra Medical Council, and the Bombay Orthopaedics Association.
- Dr. Malhan is credited with methods that changed the management of Hip Reconstructive Surgery.
- He is the only Surgeon in the region to offer the Direct Anterior Approach for Total Hip Replacement.
- Dr. Malhan is frequently invited to Lecture and Demonstrate Surgeries at many National and International Conferences.
- He is the key contributor in popularising Hip Resurfacing Surgery by performing the first-ever live Surgical Demonstration of the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing in Mumbai.
- He has successfully performed the highest number of Birmingham Hip Resurfacing in Mumbai.
- Recently, Dr. Malhan was selected amongst India’s Top Joint Replacement Surgeons and Best Resurfacing Surgeons to lecture on Hip Resurfacing for North American Doctors at a Symposium organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- He has successfully performed the first Minimally Invasive mobile-bearing Unicompartmental Knee Resurfacing in India.
Dr Kaushal Malhan
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Kaushal Malhan
More about Dr Kaushal Malhan
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth G S Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (Orthopaedics)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth G S Medical College, Mumbai
- Diploma (Sports Medicine)- Great Britain and Ireland
- Diploma (Orthopaedics)- Mumbai
- Fellowship (General Surgery)- Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- Fellowship (Trauma and Orthopaedics)- Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- Fellowship (Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty)- Freeman Hospital, New Castle
List of Treatments
- Birmingham Hip Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Cartilage Reconstruction
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Surgery
- Hip Resurfacing Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Tissue Preserving Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery