- Dr. Kishor Rao is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Rainbow Children’s Hospital Marathahalli, Bangalore.
- Dr. Rao is a renowned Neurosurgeon in India with vast experience of more than 11 years.
- He completed his MBBS in 2006 from Al Ameen Medical College, Bijapur and MS (General Surgery) in 2010 from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore.
- Further, he Pursued MCh in Neuro Surgery in 2014 from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College).
- He is an active member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Neurological Surgeons Society of India.
- He holds professional membership of Karnataka Medical Council and Skull Base Surgery Society of India (SBSSI).
- He has performed more than 1000 Neurosurgical procedures in his career. His areas of specialization include Paediatric Neurosurgery Spine Surgeries and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgeries.
- He is also competent in treating Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Brain Aneurysm, Spinal Degenerative Disease, Spinal and Cerebral Tumor Embolization.
- He actively participates in seminars and attended various conferences, workshops at the National and International level. Also, he was honoured Best Paper Award NSSI twice in 2014 and 2015.
Dr Kishor Rao
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Kishor Rao
More about Dr Kishor Rao
- MBBS – Al Ameen Medical College, Bijapur (2006)
- MS (General Surgery) – Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore (2010)
- MCh (Neuro Surgery) – Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College) (2014)
List of Treatments
- Brain Arteriovenous Fistula Embolization
- Brain Aneurysm Coiling
- Spine Surgery
- Peripheral Neurosurgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Head & Neck Tumour Embolization
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Treatment
- Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Spinal and Cerebral Tumor Embolization
- Spinal Degenerative Disease
- Spinal Fixation