- Dr Krishna Vora is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of ENT Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- She is a renowned ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- She has done an Observership in ENT and Head & Neck Surgery from the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA.
- Dr Vora has been the Honorary Vice President and Secretary of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Mumbai Branch, Maharashtra, India.
- She is the founding member of the Universal New-Born Hearing Screening Project by the V Connect Foundation.
- She has numerous Presentations, Research Papers, and Publications in many reputed Indian and International Journals of Laryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
- Dr Vora has delivered several Lectures in the field of Laryngology and Head & Neck Surgery and has Organized numerous Seminars and Conferences.
- She holds the professional membership of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI) and the Indian Society of Otology.
Dr Krishna Vora
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Krishna Vora
More about Dr Krishna Vora
- MBBS- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Otorhinolaryngology)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Laryngotology)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (ENT Surgery)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Clinical Fellowship (Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery)- South Florida ENT Associates, Miami, Florida, USA
List of Treatments
- Cochlear Implants
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Skull-Base Surgery
- Micro Laryngeal Surgery
- Tympano – Mastoid Surgery
- Stapes Surgery
- Neck Dissections
- Thyroid Surgery
- Nasal Fractures
- Foreign Bodies in Ear, Nose and Throat
- Sleep – Apnea Surgery
- Optic Nerve Compression
- Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery