- Dr Krunal Khobragade is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He possesses a vast experience of more than 15 years in Onco-Surgery.
- He holds the professional membership of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK.
- Dr Khobragade has received his advanced training in GI and HPB Surgery, Gastro-Intestinal Endoscopic/Robotic Surgery, and Uro-Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- He has numerous Journal Articles and Conference Papers on both National and International level to his credit.
- His special interest lies in Gastro-Intestinal (GI) Oncology, Surgical Management of Retroperitoneal Sarcomas, Robotic Surgery for Various Cancers, Cytoreductive Surgery, Surgery for Primary and Metastatic Peritoneal Disease, Surgical management of Metastatic Liver Disease, and Surgical Management of Advanced Urological Malignancy.
- Dr Khobragade is frequently invited to attend various Conferences and Seminars on both National and International level.
Dr Krunal Khobragade
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Krunal Khobragade
More about Dr Krunal Khobragade
- MBBS- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Surgical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- Indian Association of Gastro-Intestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Fellowship (Uro-Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (GI and HPB Surgery)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gynaecological Cancers
- Minimal Access Surgery for Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Cancer of Oesophagus
- Thyroid Cancer (Benign and Malignant)
- Surgery for Parathyroid Adenoma
- Surgery for Parotid Tumours
- Surgery for Oral and Laryngeal Cancers
- All types of Head & Neck Surgeries (Benign and Malignant Tumours)
- Laser Surgery for Oral and Laryngeal Pre-Cancers and Cancers
- Surgery for Benign and Malignant Diseases of the Breast
- Breast Conservation Surgery
- Surgery for Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Surgery for Primary and Metastatic Peritoneal Disease
- Surgical Management of Advanced Urological Malignancy