- Dr Kshitij Sheth is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Cardiology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Paediatric Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 17 years.
- He has received multiple awards and honours during his Medical Training in Paediatric Cardiology.
- Dr Sheth has several publications and presentations at many International and National Forums and has authored a number of Chapters in Clinical Text-Books.
- He holds the life membership of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics, the Paediatric Cardiac Society of India, and the Indian Academy of Paediatrics Cardiology (IAP) Chapter.
- He has received his clinical training in Paediatric Cardiology from Sydney Children’s Heart Network, Westmead, Australia.
- Dr Sheth has received his Fellowship of National Board (FNB) in Paediatric Cardiology from Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bangalore.
Dr Kshitij Sheth
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DNB (Cardiology)
Experience: 17 Years Of Experience
About Dr Kshitij Sheth
More about Dr Kshitij Sheth
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma (Child Health)- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Cardiology)- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- FNB (Paediatric Cardiology)- Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Fellowship (Paediatric Cardiology)- Sydney Children’s Heart Network, Westmead, Australia
List of Treatments
- Trans-Thoracic Echo
- Trans-Oesophageal Echo
- Foetal Echo
- Diagnostic Catheterization
- Cardiac CT Imaging
- Balloon Valvuloplasties (BAV, BPV, BMV)
- Balloon Coarctoplasty
- Management of Heart Failure
- Simple and Complex Paediatric Cardiac Interventions
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Balloon Atrial Septostomy
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Device Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Device Closure
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) Device Closure
- Dilatation and Stenting of Coarctation of Aorta
- Branch PAs Stenting
- RVOT Stenting