- Dr. Kunjahari Medhi is currently working as the Director and Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- He holds a coveted experience of 20 years in the field of Medical Oncology.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1997 from Dibrugarh University and M.D. (Pediatrics) in 2002 from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra. Further, In 2006 he pursued D.M. (Medical Oncology) from the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He did his medical training at Oxford University, UK and the University of London.
- In 2015 he received the “ONCOLOGIST OF THE YEAR” award by BRAND ACHIEVER for his outstanding contribution to cancer care.
- He is actively serving as a Medical adviser with “PRATISHRUTI”- an NGO in Dibrugarh.
- His areas of expertise are Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Solid and Hematological malignancies, Genitourinary Cancer, Lymphoma, Myeloma and CML.
- Dr. Medhi is an active member of The Association of Oncologists of North East India (AONEI) and the Dibrugarh Onco Society.
Dr Kunjahari Medhi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Kunjahari Medhi
More about Dr Kunjahari Medhi
List of Treatments
- Targeted Chemotherapy
- Intrathecal Chemotherapy
- Intravesical Chemotherapy
- Intrapleural Chemotherapy
- Diagnostic Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
- Diagnostic Lumbar Puncture
- Immunotherapy & Hormonal Therapy