- Dr Lalit Verma is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Gastroenterology at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Paediatric Gastroenterologist with vast experience of more than 22 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with NH SRCC Children’s Hospital, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra as a Consultant of Paediatric Gastroenterology.
- He is an American board-certified Paediatrician and has completed his training from prestigious New York Medical College, New York, USA.
- Dr Verma has received his clinical training in Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology from the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
- He has successfully performed more than 4,800 Paediatric Endoscopies and Interventional Procedures for Gastro-Intestinal and Liver Disorders and created a benchmark for other Doctors in the Medical Community.
- He is an honourable member of the North American Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.
- Dr Verma holds the professional membership of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology.
- He is also a member of the American Academy of Paediatrics and the Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
- He has various Research papers and Publications in many prestigious Journals to his credit.
Dr Lalit Verma
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Paediatric)
Experience: 22 years of experience
About Dr Lalit Verma
More about Dr Lalit Verma
- MD (Paediatrics)- Stollery Children’s Hospital, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Fellowship (American Academy of Paediatrics)- New York Medical College, USA
- Clinical Fellowship (Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition)- Alberta Medical University, Edmonton, Canada
List of Treatments
- GERD Management
- Nonulcer Dyspepsia
- IBS and other Functional Disorders of the Gut
- Small Bowel
- Colonic Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Pancreato-Biliary Cancers
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Chronic Hepatitis B and C
- Fatty Liver
- Fulminant Liver Failure
- Gall Stones
- Variceal Banding
- Glue Injection into Gastric Varices
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Stricture Dilatation
- PEG Insertion
- Oesophagal Stenting
- Duodenal Stenting
- Colonic Stenting
- Interventional Biliary and Pancreatic Endoscopies
- Endoscopic Pancreatic Necrosectomy
- Endoscopic Pancreatic Pseudocyst Drainage