- Dr Madhav H. Kamat is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Urology and Renal Transplant at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Urologist and Renal Transplant Surgeon with vast experience of more than 60 years.
- Currently, Dr Kamat is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Urology and Renal Transplant.
- He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Urology, USA.
- He is an Examiner for the DNB examinations in Urology.
- Dr Kamat has established Kidney Transplant Program at Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He has delivered numerous Orations and has conducted several Workshops and Symposiums at many National Scientific Meetings.
- He is an honourable member of the Association of Surgeons of India, the Urological Society of India, the Mumbai Urology Society, the National Kidney Foundation of India, the Societe Internationale D’Urologie, and the Urological Society of India (West Zone Chapter, USI).
- Dr Kamat has several Publications and Presentations on Urology and Kidney Transplantation to his credit.
Dr Madhav H. Kamat
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Experience: 60 years of experience
About Dr Madhav H. Kamat
More about Dr Madhav H. Kamat
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Urology)- Royal College of Surgeons, Canada
- Diploma (Urology)- American Board of Urology, USA
List of Treatments
- Management of Urinary Calculi
- Diagnostic Cystourethroscopy
- Retrograde Pyelogram
- Visual Internal Urethrotomy
- Transurethral of Prostate
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor
- Ureteroscopic Calculus Extraction
- Ureteroscopic Management of Ureteral Strictures
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Percutaneous Endopyelotomy
- Vesico-Vaginal Fistulas
- Hypospadias Correction
- Ureteral Reimplantation
- Continent Urinary Diversions
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- Repair of Ureteral Trauma during Gynaecological Surgeries
- Radical Surgery for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Visual Laser Ablation of Prostate
- Laser Internal Urethrotomy
- Laser Ablation of Bladder Tumour
- Laser Ablation of Hemangioma
- Laparoscopic Varicocele Ligation
- Laparoscopic Renal Cyst Marsupilization
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Orchidopexy
- Laparoscopic Orchidectomy
- Kidney Transplantation