- Dr. Darshan Singh is currently associated as the Consultant of Rheumatology at Manipal Hospital, Delhi.
- Dr. Darshan Singh is a renowned Rheumatologist with a thriving experience of more than 38 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S in 1982 from King George’s Medical College Lucknow and MD (General Medicine) in 1989 from AFMC Pune. Further, he pursued PGCC (Rheumatology) in 1998 from Sanjay Gandhi PGIMS Lucknow.
- In 2009 he was awarded the fellowship by APLAR for presenting the oral paper in Hong Kong.
- His areas of expertise are Arthritis in children, Osteoarthritis, Gout, Vasculitis, Osteoporosis, and Autoimmune diseases like SLE, Scleroderma, Myositis, Dermatomyositis, Mixed connective tissue disorders, and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- In 2013 he was honored with the Vishisth Seva Medal by the President of India for his meritorious services for the patients.
- He has also published in several National and International Journals.
Dr (Maj Gen.) Darshan Singh
Book Your Appointment
About Dr (Maj Gen.) Darshan Singh
More about Dr (Maj Gen.) Darshan Singh
List of Treatments
- Arthritis in children