- Dr. Mamta Dagar is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Gynaecology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Dagar is a renowned Gynaecologist with vast experience of more than 27 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1993 and M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynecology) in 1997 from the University of Delhi. Further, she pursued a Diploma in Gynae Endoscopic Surgery from Kiel, Germany.
- She holds a fellowship of the Indian College of Maternal and Child Health (FICMCH) and Indian College Of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FICOG).
- She did her medical training in Robotic Surgery from Paris.
- She also holds membership in the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. (MRCOG)
- She is the key contributor in performing the first Robotic Hysterectomy at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Her areas of expertise are high-Risk Pregnancies Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Surgery for Endometriosis, Ovarian Cysts and Menopausal problems.
Dr Mamta Dagar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Mamta Dagar
More about Dr Mamta Dagar
- M.B.B.S.- University of Delhi (1993)
- M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynecology)- University of Delhi (1997)
- Fellowship – Indian College of Maternal and Child Health (FICMCH)
- Fellowship – Indian College Of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FICOG)
List of Treatments
- Gyneac Oncology
- Robotic Surgery
- Gynae Endoscopy
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pre and Post Delivery Care
- Nutrition for Pregnant Women