- Dr Mangesh Patil is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Urology and Robotic Uro-Oncology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Urologist and Robotic Uro-Oncologist with vast experience of more than 19 years.
- He has received his training in Robotic Surgery from the Rosewell Park Cancer Institute, New York.
- Dr Patil is the pioneer in the field of Robotic Urological Surgery and has successfully performed more than 500 Robotic Surgeries so far.
- He also specialises in performing Laser TURPs (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate) and Renal Transplantation.
- Currently, he is also associated with Breach Candy Hospital and Saifee Hospital, Mumbai as a Consultant of Urology and Robotic Uro-Oncology.
- In 2014, Dr Patil was awarded the Asia Pacific International Award for Health Excellence.
- He holds the life-membership of various reputed Medical Associations, such as the Urological Society of India, the Indian Medical Association, the National Academy of Medical Sciences, and the Association of Medical Consultants.
- He has delivered numerous talks as a speaker and invited faculty to various training Workshops and Conferences.
- Dr Patil has published more than 30 articles and presented his work at many National and International Conferences.
Dr Mangesh Patil
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, DNB (Genito-Urinary Surgery)
Experience: 19 years of experience
About Dr Mangesh Patil
More about Dr Mangesh Patil
- MBBS- MGM Medical College and Hospital, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- DNB (Genito-Urinary Surgery)- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Genito-Urinary Reconstructions
- Female Urology
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Botulinum Toxin in Urology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urinary Incontinence
- Penile Prosthesis
- Renal Stone Disease
- Treatment for Enuresis
- Treatment for Nocturia
- Botulinum Toxin in Refractory Vaginismus
- Radical and Simple Nephrectomy
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
- Robotic Ureteric Reimplantations
- Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Radial Hysterectomies