- Dr Manglesh S. Nimbalkar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Cardiology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Paediatric Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- He has been awarded the prestigious fellowship by the Society of Cath Interventions for performing more than 2,500 Angiography Procedures.
- Dr Nimbalkar has received his clinical training in Paediatric Cardiology from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai.
- He has received his clinical training in Echocardiography & Fetal Cardiology from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- He has published numerous research papers in many reputed National and International forums on Paediatric and Fetal Cardiology.
- Dr Nimbalkar is an honourable member of various reputed National and International Medical Societies and Associations.
Dr Manglesh S. Nimbalkar
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Paediatrics)
Experience: 20 Years of Experience
About Dr Manglesh S. Nimbalkar
More about Dr Manglesh S. Nimbalkar
- MBBS- B J Government Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- MD (Paediatrics)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Paediatric Cardiology, Dept. of Cardiology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Visiting Fellowship (Echocardiography & Fetal Cardiology)- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Visiting Fellowship (Echocardiography & Fetal Cardiology)- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
List of Treatments
- Simple and Complex Paediatric Cardiac Interventions
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Non-Invasive and Invasive Procedures
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Device Closure
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Device Closure
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) Device Closure
- Balloon Dilatation of Pulmonary Valve/Aortic valve
- Balloon Dilatation of Coarctation of Aorta
- Balloon Atrial Septostomy
- PDA Stenting
- Branch Pulmonary Artery Stenting
- Coarctation of Aorta Stenting
- MAPCAs Coiling
- Percutaneous Closure of Coronary Fistulas
- Temporary Pacemaker Implantation
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization and Angiography Study