- Dr Manish Baijal is currently associated as the Director of Laparoscopic, Endoscopic & Bariatric Surgery at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Dr. Baijal is a well-known Laparoscopic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 27 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1992 from Kasturba Gandhi Medical College, Manipal and D.N.B. (General Surgery) in 1996 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- He did his medical training in Bariatric Surgery from Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA.
- He has published articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
- Dr. Baijal is an active member of several prestigious associations such as the Hernia Society of India, Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India, International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Disorders, Society of endoscopic & laparoscopic surgeons of Asia, Indian association of gastrointestinal endo surgeons, Indian Society of Surgical Gastroenterology and Asia Pacific Hernia Society.
Dr Manish Baijal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Manish Baijal
More about Dr Manish Baijal
- M.B.B.S.- Kasturba Gandhi Medical College, Manipal (1992)
- D.N.B. (General Surgery)- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (1996)
- FALS – Fellow in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
- FIAGES- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons.
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Bowel resection
- Hernia Surgery
- Anorectal surgery
- Laparoscopic Solid Organ Surgery
- Endoscopic Neck Surgery
- Hand-assisted Endoscopic Surgery
- Thoracoscopic Surgery (Decortications, Lung-nodule excision, Thymectomy)
- Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery
- Piles/Hemorrhoids Surgery
- Upper GI Endoscopic Surgery