- Dr. Manish Hinduja is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He holds an experience of more than 12 years in the field of Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery.
- He is an Editorial Board Member of the Indian Journal of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery and a Reviewer of several other National and International Journal.
- Dr. Hinduja has Operated on more than 5000 cases with an excellent rate of recovery.
- His special interest lies in performing Cardiac Interventions like CABG Procedures, Mitral Valve Replacements, Atrial Valve Replacements, and Aortic Aneurysm Surgery.
- He is also an Editorial Board Member of the International Journal of Cardiology and Heart Health (IJCH) Journal.
- Dr. Hinduja holds the life membership of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS).
- He has successfully performed numerous Minimal Invasive Surgeries for Valvular Diseases, ASD Closure, Beating Heart Bypass Surgery, Excision of Cardiac Tumour (LA Myxoma).
Dr Manish Hinduja
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (CTVS)
Experience: 12 Years of Experience
About Dr Manish Hinduja
More about Dr Manish Hinduja
- MBBS- Shri B. M. Patil Medical College and Research Centre, Bijapur, Karnataka, India
- MS (General Surgery)- Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- MCh (CTVS)- Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- DNB (CTVS)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Advanced Cardiac Surgery)- University of Ottawa, Canada
List of Treatments
- Port Access (keyhole) Surgery for Valvular Disease
- Minimally Invasive Beating Heart Bypass Surgery
- ASD Closure through Mini-Thoracotomy
- Cardiac Tumour (Lamyxoma) excision through Mini-Thoracotomy
- Mitral and Aortic Valve Repair/Replacement
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Surgery
- Aortic Surgery (Aneurysm and Dissection)
- ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) Support
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Surgery
- Vascular Trauma
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) by Total Arterial Revascularization Technique
- Redo Cardiac Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- VATS (Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery)
- Carotid Endarterectomy