- Dr. Manish Kumar is a well-acclaimed Neurosurgeon with a wide experience of more than 19 years.
- Presently, he is practising as the Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1998 from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and D.N.B (Neurosurgery) in 2014 from the National Board Of Examination.
- He is skilled in performing surgeries for complex brain tumours such as meningiomas, gliomas, acoustic neuromas, childhood and pituitary brain tumours.
- He holds life membership of Neurological Society of India, Indian Medical Association and Delhi Neurological Society.
- His areas of expertise lies in Microdiscectomy, Lumbar Puncture, Craniotomy, Carotid endarterectomy, Coil embolization, Clot removal, Aneurysm repair and Tumor removal.
Dr Manish Kumar
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., D.N.B. ( Neurosurgery)
Experience: 20 years of experience
About Dr Manish Kumar
List of Treatments
- Lumbar Puncture
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Coil embolization
- Clot removal
- Aneurysm repair
- Tumor removal
- Carpal tunnel release
- Spine surgery
- Spinal fusion
- Epilepsy Surgery