- Dr. Manish Pandey is presently associated as the Senior Consultant of Radiation Oncology at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He holds a coveted experience of more than 20 years in the field of Radiation Oncology.
- He did his M.B.B.S. in 1995 from Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow and M.D. (Radiotherapy) in 2001 from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. Afterwards, he pursued DNB (Radiation Oncology) in 2003 from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He has also served as the former radiation oncologist at prestigious cancer institutes in India.
- His areas of expertise are Radioactive implantations, External beam radiotherapy, Hyperthermia, Radiotherapy with surgery, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Ocular Oncology, Breast Cancer and Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- Dr. Pandey has published several articles and papers in National and International medical journals
Dr Manish Pandey
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Manish Pandey
More about Dr Manish Pandey
- M.B.B.S.- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow (1995)
- M.D. (Radiotherapy)- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (2001)
- DNB (Radiation Oncology)- AIIMS, New Delhi (2003)
List of Treatments
- Radioactive implantations
- External beam radiotherapy
- Radiotherapy with surgery
- Ocular Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer