- Dr. Manish Vaish is currently working as the Director of Neurosurgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He is a well-known Neurosurgeon with more than 16 years of experience.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1996 and M.S. (General Surgery) in 2000 from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. Further, he pursued DNB (Neurosurgery) in 2003 from Sir Gangaram Hospital, Delhi.
- He was Faculty Trainer in Spine Surgery for MIS techniques.
- Dr. Vaish is an active member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons (USA), Neurological Society of India, Neurological Surgeons Society of India and AO Spine Society.
- He is skilled in performing surgeries for spinal cord and peripheral nerves to remove tumours, Brain tumours, Relieve chronic pain and treat wounds and Vascular disorders.
- He has numerous research papers and presentations in National and International medical journals under his name.
Dr Manish Vaish
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Manish Vaish
More about Dr Manish Vaish
- M.B.B.S.- Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior (1996)
- M.S. (General Surgery)- Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior (2000)
- DNB (Neurosurgery)- Sir Gangaram Hospital, Delhi (2003)
- Fellow of American Association of Neurological Surgeons
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Brain and spine
- Complex spine surgery techniques
- Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery (MINS)
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Pediatric neurosurgery