- Dr. Manisha Chakrabarty is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Cardiology at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- She is a well-known Paediatric Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- She completed her M.B.B.S. in 1994 from Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital and M.D. (Paediatrics) in 2000 from Sambalpur University. Further, she pursued DNB in Pediatric Cardiology from Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto, Canada.
- She holds the life membership of the Pediatric Cardiology Society of India, Cardiological Society of India and Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
- She has acquired skills in diagnosing Complex Heart problems through pediatric and neonatal 2D/ colour and 3D echocardiography.
- Dr. Chakrabarty has penned numerous publications and papers in National and International medical journals.
- She has been actively involved in training DNB and PG Students.
- She received the Professional Excellence award at Jaipur golden Hospital by Indian Medical Association.
Dr Manisha Chakrabarty
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Manisha Chakrabarty
More about Dr Manisha Chakrabarty
List of Treatments
- Advanced imaging methods
- Heart catheterization procedures
- Radiofrequency ablation therapy
- Management of Pacemakers
- Heart failure and heart transplant
- Care of children in the cardiac ICU
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Pediatric Peripheral Angioplasty
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures