- Dr Manoj Jain is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement, and Spine Surgeries at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Orthopaedician, Joint Replacement Surgeon, and Spine Surgeon with vast experience of more than 25 years.
- His areas of expertise and interest include All type of Spine Surgeries, Reconstructive Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgeries, Endoscopic Surgery, Vertebral Augmentation Techniques, Arthroscopies, Surgery for Infection in the Spine, and Spine Tumour Surgery.
- Dr Jain is an honourable member of the Bombay Orthopaedic Society.
- He holds the professional membership of the Indian Orthopaedic Associations.
- He holds the membership of the Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
- Dr Jain has numerous Research papers and Articles published in various reputed Clinical Journals.
Dr Manoj Jain
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Manoj Jain
More about Dr Manoj Jain
- MBBS- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedic)- Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Spine Surgery)- Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Orthopaedics)- Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide, Australia
- Fellowship (Spine Surgery)- Katherine Hospital, Stuttgart, Germany
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Discectomy for Acute Disc Prolapse
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis Surgery
- Minimally Invasive TLIF
- Spinal Fusion with Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation
- Treatment for Osteoporosis
- Treatment for Tumor Infiltration
- Tuberculosis Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Spinal Biopsies
- Epidural and Nerve Root Blocks for Sciatica
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Arthroplasty
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Dynamic Stabilisation of Spine
- Deformity Correction for Kyphoscoliosis
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Deformity Correction for Degenerative Scoliosis
- Joint Replacement Surgeries
- Adult Reconstructive Surgeries
- Cadaveric Minimally Invasive Fracture Surgery