- Dr. Manoj Sharma is a well-acclaimed Orthopaedic Surgeon with a coveted experience of more than three decades (35 years).
- He is presently working as the Chairman of Orthopaedic and Spine Surgery at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- He did his M.B.B.S. in 1979 and M.S. (Orthopaedics) in 1983 from G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur. Further, he pursued DNB (Orthopedics) in 1995 from the National Board Of Examination.
- He has successfully performed more than 10000 surgeries such as endoscopic and laser discectomy, reconstructive spine surgeries for Scoliosis Tumors, Infections & trauma under Local Anesthesia.
- He is the key contributor in starting Laser and Endoscopic disc surgery in India.
- His areas of expertise are Trauma to Tumour, Spinal deformities, Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniations, cervical myelopathy, Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, Spondylolisthesis and Lumbar disc replacements.
- Dr. Sharma is an existing member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association, Association of Spine Surgeons of India, Delhi Orthopaedic Association and North American Spine Society.
Dr Manoj Sharma
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Manoj Sharma
More about Dr Manoj Sharma
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Injections For Backache
- Spinal Tumors & Infection
- Laser/RF Discectomy
- Epidural & Other Injections
- Spinal Fusion
- Cervical Surgery
- Slip Disc Surgery