- Dr Maulik Parekh is currently associated as the Senior Consultant and Section Co-ordinator in the Department of Interventional Cardiology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with a vast experience of more than 13 years.
- Dr Parekh has received his training in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) and TAVR (Non-Surgical Valve Replacement) from Gottsegen Gyorgy Hungarian Institute of Cardiology, Budapest, Hungary.
- During his training, he performed more than 200 TAVI and TAVRs, one of the largest volumes in the region.
- Dr Parekh has successfully performed more than 2500 Diagnostic Coronary Angiographies and over 1500 Coronary Angioplasties so far.
- He is also well trained in the Implantation of Single and Dual-Chamber Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICDs).
- Dr Parekh is a founder member of the Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
- He has authored several Research Papers and Presentations published in many reputed National and International Journals.
- Dr Parekh has numerous Conference Presentations in the field of Cardiology to his credit.
- He has also authored various textbook chapters in the field of Cardiology.
Dr Maulik Parekh
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DNB (Cardiology)
Experience: 13 years of experience
About Dr Maulik Parekh
More about Dr Maulik Parekh
- MD (General Medicine)- SBKS Medical Institute & Research Centre, Vadodara, Gujarat
- DNB (Cardiology)- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Trans-Catheter valve (TAVI) and Structural Heart Interventions)- Gottsegen Gyorgy Hungarian Institute of Cardiology, Budapest, Hungary
List of Treatments
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Treatment for Ischemic Heart Disease
- PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
- Mitra Clip (Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (TMVr))
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) Closures
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Repair
- Ventricular Septal Defects (VSD) Repair
- Closure of Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- Coronary Thrombectomy
- Aortic Valvuloplasty (Balloon Aortic Valvotomy)
- Coronary Angiographies
- Coronary Angioplasties
- Contrast Echocardiography
- Speckle Tracking Echocardiography
- 3D Echocardiography
- Trans-Esophageal Echocardiography