- Dr Mazda Turel is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neuro Brain and Spine Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Neuro Surgeon with vast experience of more than 17 years.
- He has received his clinical training in Neuro-Oncology and Skull Base Surgery from Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Canada.
- Dr Turel has received his training in Minimally Invasive and Complex Spine Surgery from Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- He has received his clinical training in Cerebrovascular and Bypass Surgery from Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
- He holds the professional membership of various reputed Medical Associations such as the Medical Council of India, the Tamil Nadu Medical Council, the Neurological Society of India, the Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology, the Walter E. Dandy Neurosurgical Society, and the Bombay Neurosciences Association.
- Dr Turel has numerous Presentations and research Papers published in many reputed National and International Journals.
Dr Mazda Turel
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Mazda Turel
More about Dr Mazda Turel
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College and Sir J.J. Groups of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- Grant Government Medical College and Sir J.J. Groups of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MCh (Neurosurgery)- Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- Clinical Fellowship (Neuro-Oncology & Skull Base Surgery)- Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Clinical Fellowship (Minimally Invasive & Complex Spine Surgery)- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Clinical Fellowship (Cerebrovascular & Bypass Surgery)- Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
List of Treatments
- Emergency Craniotomies
- Posterior Fossa
- Clipping of Aneurysms
- Excision of AVMs
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Laminectomies for Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Skull Base Brain Tumour Surgery
- Craniovertebral Junction Abnormalities
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Lumbar Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc
- Vascular Brain Diseases
- Spine Tumours
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar TLIF
- Stroke Treatment
- Pituitary Tumours
- Microsurgery for Skull Base & Spine
- Endovascular Surgery